Final fall Bullitt Group launched the Cat S62 Professional exterior the US after which in April 2021 the S62 Professional launched within the US. The S62 Professional launched at $699 with a give attention to the built-in thermal imaging digital camera that I will likely be testing this coming week in a shipyard.
The brand new Cat S62 doesn’t have a thermal imaging digital camera, however most of the similar options and specs match the S62 Professional. A few of us work in areas often called hazardous zones so it was nice to see the S62 licensed to be used in Class 1, Division 2, Group A-D, and T4 hazardous areas, which is one thing I have never seen with different telephones.
The Cat S62 will likely be launched completely from T-Cell for $498, as a part of its Connecting Heroes initiative. It is a stable worth for a rugged telephone with all of those options and ought to be interesting to discipline staff and enterprise prospects that want a telephone that may face up to nearly all components.
Cat S62 specs
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- Show: 5.7-inch, 2160 x 1080 pixels decision, Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Working system: Android 10 (Android 11 replace marketed for this fall)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 128GB with microSD card slot
- Rugged rankings: IP68 mud/waterproof, MIL-STD-810H shock resistant, -22 to 167-degree temperature resilience
- Cameras: 48MP and 2MP rear cameras. 8MP front-facing digital camera.
- Connectivity: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou, NFC
- Battery: 4000 mAh non-removable Fast Cost 4.0 and wi-fi charging assist
- Dimensions: 157.5 x 76.2 x 12.7mm and 260 grams
- Colours: Black
Along with the important thing rugged specs, the Cat S62 handed a bleach wipe check with 3000 cycles, pressurized alcohol abrasion check at 55gF per sq. centimeter over a whole bunch of cycles, six toes drop testing onto metal, and extra. The telephone is constructed to final and is Android Enterprise Prepared. The show additionally helps sporting gloves and utilizing it with moist fingers.
Along with typical energy and quantity buttons, a programmable secret’s current so you may customise it for Google search, flashlight on, or one other vital app you’ll want to launch rapidly and recurrently.