|This website accommodates affiliate hyperlinks to services. We could obtain a fee for purchases made via these hyperlinks.|
As promised, Canon has launched firmware v188.8.131.52 for the Canon Cinema EOS C300 Mark III. It is a main firmware replace that provides numerous new options and performance.
Firmware Model 184.108.40.206 incorporates the next repair and enhancements:
- Provides [XC Protocol].
- Provides [1.8x] to the Anamorphic De-squeeze setting.
- Add 2048×1080/1920×1080 choice to the 12G-SDI output when recording decision is 4K or 5.9K RAW
- Provides MON.OUT and HDMI Simultaneous output choice. (1920×1080p/i)
- Provides Look File operate(3D LUT file .dice)
- Provides ITU-R.BT.709 standard-compliant Gamma [BT.709 Standard / BT.709] the to the Customized Image.
- Provides Energy Saving Mode. (by proscribing some capabilities)
- Provides [2x] choice to the Magnification.
- Provides [Mask 100%] to the [Aspect Marker]
- Provides the flexibility to replace the MON.OUT/HDMI output from 59.94P to 29.97P (or 23.98P) has been added.
- Provides the choice for ‘similar file title’ simultaneous recording in XF-AVC or Cinema RAW Gentle.
- Provides “B&W throughout Magn.” as an choice to the Help Perform menu.
- Modifies the default worth of the assign button from “Magnification: Video terminal” to “Magnification.”
- Enchancment in retaining recording settings when switching sensor modes
- Clips can now be performed by working the joystick.
- Provides Ukrainian language to the Language.